Books to Read Immediately
LIBRARY OF PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS
Powerful Influences in my life
- Himalaya Yoga Valley: It is here that I studied my first yoga teacher training and assisted on additional 200-hour trainings after completing my certification with Yogacharya Lalit Kumar.
Ana Forrest: A pioneer in the Western yoga world, and truly an embodied teacher of yoga. She is the teacher I return to for my inward journey of healing and transformation through yoga. I also completed her advanced yoga teacher training.
Las Piramides de Ka: A center for spiritual studies located in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala. Founded by Chaty Secaira in 1991. It is here that I studied and expanded my spiritual knowledge and developed a deep understanding of Who I am and what I am here to do.
- Nischala Joy Devi: Teacher and Healer. Spending 25 years as a student of Yogiraj Sri Swami Satchidanandaji Nishala Joy Devi has brought her teachings into the world in many ways, including her powerful book The Secret Power of Yoga: A Woman’s Guide to the Heart and Spirit of the Yoga Sutras. The is the translation I share with all of my 200hr YTT students.
- Elena Brower: Teacher, author speaker, Elena has been an inspiration and guide for me on my journey. I have completed both of her meditation courses, completed coaching with her through the Handle Group, practiced with her for many years at Wanderlust and Yoga Glo, and have admire her path and growth.
- Gabrielle Bernstein: NYT Bestselling author, International Speaker, Coach and Teacher. Gabby has been one of my main teachers over the last 3 years, she is a major influence for me. From her books, to her speaking events her guidence has parrelled my journey in the creation of Sangha Relations. I have also completed her Spirit Junkies Masterclass Level 1 and Level 2.
- Dennis Hill: Is a teacher of meditation and yoga philosophy for more than 25 years. I have studied the Yoga Sutras under Dennis, particularly with his translation of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, and have learned much of my foundational understanding about the teachings through his direct guidance.
The Yoga Show
At her home studio, Keene Yoga Center, in Keene, NH Anjili films a weekly yoga show for the residents in her local community. The show airs on Cheshire T.V. and is available for free to individuals in his, or her home. You also can view the shows and practice by subscribing to her YouTube Channel via the link below.